This is a Gold Plated, Pure Copper In-Ear earphone shell for 10mm driver unit. The name “Mini Piano” is inspired by Final Audio Pianoforte earphone. While Final Audio Pianoforte is much bigger (16mm driver) and this shell is smaller and cute.
We recommend using this earphone shell with our 10mm Sennheiser IE80 drivers. The combo sounds even better than original IE80 because the metal (pure copper) shell outperforms the plastic shell of IE80.
- Gold Plated, pure cooper earphone shell (cavity) giving the headphone a taste of mid-east antiquity.
- Designed for 10mm or smaller dynamic drivers. In-ear and half open back (notice the 3 tiny holes) design work together to give you exceptional bass quality
- Comfortably fit your head and free to wear more convenient.
- Passive noise canceling by the in-ear pads sit perfectly inside your ears.
- Work with all DIY earphone cables in our shop
- 2 X earphone shells
- 2 X stainless steel dust-proof filters
- 2 X 2 ear-tips (yellow and gray)
There are no reviews yet.